Wednesday 27 July 2011

A vacation? ME? NO!?

Yes folks. Your favourite Crusader will be taking a vacation.
Not for a good time yet, but it is on the distant horizon.
It has been a LONG time since I have travelled simply for pleasure, and I am literally starting to look into destinations already. One week with the Mrs our new little guy, and In-laws, and another 'on the loose'. Looks like I will have some company in the way of my grown son and maybe even an old friend or my brother in law and his lads.
But WHERE will I go?
Still working that out. But it will be in the winter...so SOUTH.
I am going to post some pics of where it COULD be and see if any of you computer savvied or well heeled travel types may just recognize it!







Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment.
Remember the only censorship done here will be against flamers, bigots, and those who preach hatred. Please avoid political correctness for decency's sake (will not be deleted)!